Successful people invest in themselves and use this investment to fulfil their dreams and career goals.
Focus your energy on building skills, learning from real world experiences and the people around you, putting theory into practice and developing a vision for the future. Become an expert at your job, prove your skills and sell yourself.
Budding Talents Recruitment can help you achieve all these through our Professional Internship Program, connecting you to reputed Australian and multinational companies.
Gain the work experience you need for the dream job you want!
At Budding Talents Recruitment, we work on your behalf and we work hard to help you get your foot in the door of the employer. We want to help you secure a job but it is not always possible due to the intense competition in the job market. These are the facts that:
About 90% of the advertised job vacancies are managed by recruitment agencies who work for the best interest of employers. They aren't there to help you, they are there to look for flaws and weaknesses in order to eliminate you from the list of applicants.
About 35% of the job vacancies are never advertised by the employer, they are filled through referrals, internal promotions and internships.
Thus, if you want to secure that job you desperately want and deserve, you must market directly to the employers. We encourage you to seriously consider undertaking our Professional Internship Program which completes the missing link called ‘Australian work experience’ which is crucial for successful entry into the Australian workforce. It provides you with a precious opportunity to gain relevant work experience, be familiar with Australian work culture and industry practices, prove your skills to a potential employer and possibly secure a job offer after internship.
Though Professional Internship Program does not guarantee you employment (because job offer depends on your performance and the host company’s staffing requirement), it will arm you will confidence and industry knowledge to effectively market yourself to the potential employers directly.
- 4-12 weeks of unpaid work experience
- Interview opportunities to assess the quality of host company and internship on offer
- Structured Training Plan
- Reputed host companies - Australian and multinational companies
- Performance appraisals by supervisor
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – replacement internship will be organised if meaningful and relevant work expereince is not provided by the host company
- Part-time and full-time options so as to balance with your study or work commitments
- Up to 35% internship to job placement conversion rate
- Job placement assistance after internship
- Work experience insurance cover for peace of mind
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia guidelines
- PaTH Internships (an Australian government initiative) available for young Australians who are eligible
Professional Internship Program is available in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Information Technology and Engineering. We have internship opportunities in the following roles:
- Ledger Entry and Book-keeping
- Income and Expenditure Reports, Profit and Loss Statements and Trial Balances
- Business Activity Statements & Tax reports
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations and Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Payroll Preparation
- Tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, superannuation etc.
- MYOB, Handy Ledger, Handy Tax, Quick Book, Solutions
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analysis and reports as requested by the finance director
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets
- analysing questionnaires
- writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- organising and hosting presentations and customer visits
- assisting with promotional activities
- visiting customers/external agencies
- helping to organise market research
- work closely with employees in other functions, such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
- Systems administration and server support
- Website design and support, SEO
- Software testing and Quality Assurance
- Provide 1st and 2nd level desktop support
- Assist in design and administration of networks and databases
- Assist in development & implementation of software, websites and applications
- Assist IT Project Manager in administration, coordination and implementation
- Assist Business Analyst in business intelligence and data analysis
- IT Sales
- Support IT Project Manager with analysis, development implementation and reporting of IT projects
- Coordinate all IT projects and ensure company resources are utilized appropriately
- Identify and analyse systems requirements and define project scope, requirements, and deliverables
- Coordinate project activities and ensure all project phases are documented appropriately
- Analyse and report on project schedule e.g. critical path, slippages, deliverables, dependencies and milestones
- Manage project financials using ERP
- Manage meetings including scheduling meetings and workshops, preparing meeting minutes, pro-actively following-up action updates
- Identify and resolve technical problems
- Assist in software testing and quality assurance
- Provide technical support or user training
- Act as link between end users, technical staff, vendors and management
- undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- undertaking complex calculations
- compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- resolving design and development problems
- managing budgets and project resources
- scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
We are confident that we offer one of the best intenship programs in the maket because we make sure that you achieve the maximum benefit out of the internship opportunity. We use the following process to match interns with host companies and to ensure that the placement is of mutual benefit:
|1||Intern submits application form and supporting documents online or in person|
|2||Intern is interviewed by our Placement Consultants and their career aspirations and competencies discussed|
|3||Upon successful application, an Administration Fee of $110 is payable which guarantees at least 3 interview opportunities within 8 weeks, otherwise it is refunded|
|4||Intern's Customised Profile prepared|
|5||Intern's Customised Profile supplied to Host Company|
|6||Intern is briefed about Host Company, role and interview techniques|
|7||Intern's face-to-face interview conducted by Host Company. Intern gets the first hand opportunity to assess Host Company and role.|
|8||Feedback given to both Intern and Host Company|
|9||Upon successful interview, Confirmation of Placement letter is sent to Intern along with invoice for Program Fee|
|10||Time-table, Job Description and Training Plan for Intern is negotiated with Host Company|
|12||Mid Performance Appraisal of Intern by Host Company is facilitated in Week 6 and feedback is provided to both|
|13||Final Performance Appraisal of Intern by Host Company is facilitated in Week 12 and feedback is provided to Intern|
|14||Confirm with Host Company for a possibility of Ongoing Paid Job Offer to Intern|
|15||In absence of Ongoing Paid Job Offer, a Reference Letter for Intern is requested to Host Company|
Area of Placement
|General Internships||12 weeks||$1,100 to $1,500|
|Engineering and Specialist Internships||12 weeks||$1,800|
|PaTH Internships (Australian Government initiative)||4-12 weeks||$0|
We have placed more than 4,000 interns in over 1,000 reputed host companies since 2007. Our host companies consist of leading Australian & multinational companies including accounting firms, technology businesses, engineering contractors, financial institutions, logistics businesses, retail chains, 5 star hotels, consulting firms and more.
NO BACK-TO-BACK INTERNSHIPS which means we do not encourage the host companies to host one intern after another like most other internship placement agencies do. Instead, we encourage them to hire the intern after internship which is the best thing to do after investing so much in their training.
HIGH INTERNSHIP TO JOB PLACEMENT Most of our host companies utilise our service as a trial before hiring which means you get a chance to prove your skills to a potential employer and your chance of getting employed after the internship is much higher. Whether you will get the job offer will depend on your job performance and the host company's staffing needs at the time you complete your internship. Almost 1 in 3 interns get employed by our host companies!
If you want the work experience gained during the internship to meet the academic credits, we can customise our Professional Internship Program to meet your specific academic requirements. We will ensure that you receive the on-the-job training compatible with your course objectives.
At Budding Talents Recruitment, our number one priority is you, our interns! We work hard to find reputed host companies who offer invaluable work experiences that we hope will benefit you immensely.
Here is our guarantee to you:
When you are placed in an internship, if you are not satisfied with the work experience offered by the host company, we'll find you a replacement internship that will make you happy. Because when you're happy, we're happy! And if you're not, then rest assured we'll do everything possible to remedy it straight away!
Internship opportunities are available throughout the year, but we recommend you to apply at least 2 months before your intended start date. This enables us to find you the most suitable internship, organise interviews, confirm placement and develop a training plan with the host company.
Generally internships are unpaid placements as you will be gaining valuable experience in your chosen profession as part of a training program. Some host companies may offer allowances at their own discretion.
Please apply online by completing the Online Application Form. One of our consultants will contact you ASAP to set up a time for an assessment interview.
We do placements in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide & Canberra. Contact us on 1300 79 80 69 for more information.
We have helped more than 4,000 happy customers! Below is a glimpse of what some say about our internship program:
Before you accept an internship offer from any agency, ask them whether you are the one who will be benefiting the most from the internship, not the host company. Also ask them whether they will change your host company if you are not satisfied with the work experience given. Budding Talents Recruitment provides internships with Satisfaction Guarantee in compliance with Fair Work Ombudsman's guidelines.
Know your work rights. Visit: https://www.fairwork.gov.au/pay/unpaid-work/work-experience-and-internships