STUDY AND WORK collects this information to be used for recruitment or employment purposes only. At no stage is this information passed on or sold to third parties. STUDY AND WORK collects information that we believe is relevant in assisting our customers in their employment service requirements. This may include name, address, email address, relevant qualifications, work history and skills.
We may need to provide your information to certain parties relating to your employment with STUDY AND WORK with your permission. The relevant parties are:
- Clients of STUDY AND WORK;
- Potential clients of STUDY AND WORK;
- Candidates or employees of STUDY AND WORK;
- Workers Compensation body;
- STUDY AND WORK insurance parties;
- Suppliers to STUDY AND WORK, and;
- Any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information.
The information you provide is completely voluntary. You do not have to disclose information; however, in restricting information, you may be limiting our ability to assist you with our services.
Privacy laws allow you to obtain a copy of any personal information we hold (with limited exceptions under the law). If you wish to access any information, please call STUDY AND WORK on 1300 79 80 69. If any information we have is incorrect we will take reasonable action to ensure we update and correct our records.