The introduction of the Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements (BAC) wage subsidy means there’s never been a better time to host/hire a trainee. Under the scheme, the Federal Government will pay 50% of a trainee’s wages. We can help you find enthusiastic trainees with the drive and commitment to learn on the job and the ability to add value to your business, without any hassle! Our unique staffing model can help you recruit enthusiastic, motivated and skilful trainee staff and at the same time, potentially reduce your direct labour costs. We can design a staffing solution that is right for your business and demonstrate the savings.
Option 1: Host a Trainee Temporarily
As the primary employer of the trainee, we take responsibility for their recruitment, training, administration and flexibility. We employ trainees under Australian Traineeship Program (a government initiative) and hire them out to organisations like yours on a short or long-term basis at a highly competitive charge rate. The rate includes staff salary, worker's compensation, liability insurances, superannuation, tuition fees, mentoring costs and PAYG. You simply pay one weekly invoice to us depending on the hours worked by the trainee.
- Because we participate in the recruitment of trainees and take on the contractual and administrative responsibilities of the employer, the employer burden rests with us. We handle the payroll, ensure the trainee is work-ready, and organise their vocational training at a registered training organisation.
- By not having the trainee on your own payroll, you have the flexibility to adjust quickly to changing market conditions. If business is slow or things just don't work out, you can simply hand the trainee back to us. You will be completely free of the hassle of paperwork and the risks involved with hiring a new staff under the traineeship agreement.
Option 2: Hire a Trainee Permanently
We will source the best possible trainee staff for the vacant role, who you can hire permanently under your own traineeship agreement. Our permanent placement fee is contingent upon hire. If the trainee staff is not suitable or leaves within the first 3 months, we will find a replacement trainee staff at no extra cost.
How much does it cost?
|Hiring Method||Charge Amount|
Option 1: Host a Trainee: Hourly Charge Rate
If the trainee is eligible under Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements (BAC) scheme, the Federal Government will pay 50% of trainee’s wages. We will reimburse the subsidy in full to the host employer at the end of each financial quarter, up to 30 September 2021.
Subsidy: $12 per hour
Option 2: Hire a Trainee: Permanent Placement Fee
If the trainee is eligible under Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements (BAC) scheme, the Federal Governement will pay 50% of trainee’s wages capped at maximum of $7,000 per quarter at the end of each financial quarter, up to 30 September 2021.
You may also be eligible for:
Additional Government incentives up to $4,000 Payroll tax rebates on wages paid to trainee
What kind of trainees are available?
- Administration Assistant, Receptionist, Executive Assistant, Office Manager
- Legal Secretary, Legal Receptionist/Clerk
- Sales Assistant, Sales Representative, Customer Service Representative, Call Centre Operator
- Retail Assistant, Customer Service Assistant, Food Sales Assistant
- Food & Beverage Assistant, Front Office Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant, Marketing Assistant
- Finance Officer, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bookkeeper, Payroll Officer
- Loan Officer, Mortgage Broker, Insurance Agent
- Network Administrator, Help Desk Officer, Technical Support
- Travel & Tourism Assistant, Reservation Staff
- Real Estate Assistant/Agent
- Warehouse Assistant, Dispatch and Receiving Clerk
- Pharmacy Assistant, Pharmacy Sales Assistant
- Health Assistant, Health Administrative Worker (Hospitals)
- Sterilisation Assistant, Instrument Technician (Hospital Sterile Supply Department)
- Allied Health Assistant, Support Worker, Therapy Aide (Community Health)
- Teacher’s Aide (Independent and Public Schools)
- Electronics Technician (Mobile Phone Repair)
Contact us Now!
Please let us know your staffing requirements by sending a brief job desciption in reply. However, we’d encourage you to act quickly, as the BAC subsidy only applies to the first 100,000 claims Australia-wide. We look forward to finding you a star trainee ASAP.