Get Paid to Teach English and Discover China. Live your dream!
Teach English in China, get rewarded handsomely and in your spare time, explore the land, the people, the culture, and the lifestyles of one of the most amazing and fastest developing countries in the world!
Packing up your life and moving to China may seem crazy, but we think it’s a great way to experience something new and grow your career. Whether you’re a recent university graduate with no teaching experience or a qualified teacher who just needs a change, we have positions available in hundreds of schools across China to match your skillset and experience.
We cooperate with all types of schools, including Kindergartens, Language Training Centres, Private Language Schools, International Schools, Colleges and Universities in over 60 cities in China. Currently, we have vacancies in:
- Teaching English to kids aged 3 – 18 in groups of up to 16 students
- Planning and delivering lessons to children
- Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and their parents
- Assigning and evaluating out of class exercises
- Participating in social activities with students organised by your school to encourage oral English proficiency
- One+ year contract
- 5 working days per week during non-peak
- 25 teaching hours per week and 15 office hours non-peak
- Class size: 10 - 16 students
- Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
- Competitive remuneration of up to A$3k to A$6K+ Net Monthly Salary
- Yearly flight allowance reimbursement
- Free accommodation or apartment allowance
- Visa application reimbursement
- Loyalty and Performance Bonus
- 22 days holiday (national and personal)
- Paid and sponsored legal Z visa plus foreigner’s work permit
- Commercial medical insurance
- Arrival assistance (Apartment search)
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Ongoing training and development workshops
- Career development opportunities
- 5 nights Hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Free Chinese lessons
- English Native speaker: (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa)
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- One year of English teaching or related experience OR TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Between 22 to 45 years old
(If your BA is in an education related field, English teaching related experience or TEFL is NOT required?
- Passport photo page (scanned copy);
- Bachelor’s degree certificate authenticated in Chinese embassy or consulate (scanned copy);
- Portrait photo (digital scan);
- Standard resume;
- Reference letter demonstrating at least 2 years of teaching experience, or TEFL/ TESOL certificate, authenticated in Chinese embassy or consulate (scanned copy)
- Signed employment contract;
- Health certificate from home country.
Please ring Rene Shuaibi on 02 9264 2503 for further details and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.