Support Staffing Solution
Hire for Attitude, Train for Skill
Raw Talent + Awesome Attitude, in a staff, usually prove to be a more dynamic attribute combination than Highly Experienced + Bad Attitude
Our Support Staffing Solution guarantees you the best talent with awesome attitude.
Our smart, innovative support staffing solution results in a quicker turnaround time, provides an opportunity to trial before hiring, and lowers your costs significantly. We specialise in placing professional support staff, thus we are very good at locating superior support skills. We listen to your staffing needs carefully and find the right person for the job – fast, efficiently and at the best value for your dollars.
What you get?
- Flexible and responsive staffing support to cover peak workloads, special projects or employee leave.
- Qualified and driven staff, ready to hit the ground running and destined to succeed.
- The best possible staff, at low cost and reduced hiring risks.
How does it work?
- You get to interview and select the suitable staff matched with the skills you need.
- We employ the selected staff and hire them out to you on a short or long-term basis.
- We take on the contractual, administrative and payroll responsibilities of the employer.
- You pay one weekly invoice to us, based on the hours worked by the staff.
What are the benefits for you?
- Incread Productivity and Excellent ROI: You can complement and support your team with our support staff and lower your overall costs because they are keen to work, highly productive and cost significantly less than regular hires.
- Try Before You Hire: Try them out for a day at no charge, to assess their communication & technical skills and cultural fit. Try them out for as long as you wish at our reasonable charge rate.
- Flexibility and Reduced Risk: By not carrying them on your own payroll, you have the flexibility to adjust quickly to changing marketplace environments. If business is slow or things just don’t work out, you can simply hand them back to us. You will be completely free of the hassles of paperwork and the risks involved with hiring a new staff under your own employment agreement.
- Nil Permanent Placement Fee: You can hire them permanently after six months at nil placement fees.
How much does it cost?
Our charge rates are highly competitive and cost you just a couple of dollars more per hour than what it would cost to hire by yourself.
Casual Staff: Starting from $32+GST per hour
Permanent Staff: Starting from $28+GST per hour
Permanent Trainee: Starting from $17+GST per hour
The charge rate includes; staff’s hourly salary, casual loading, superannuation, payroll tax, worker’s compensation, public liability insurance, annual leave, sick leave, PAYG, and payroll administration costs.
What kind of support staff?
We have candidates to fill the following roles:
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Assistant
- HR Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Planning Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
- Sales Consultant
- Legal Assistant
- Public Relations Assistant
- Multimedia Developer
- Software Programmer
- Software Tester
- Network Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Support Technician
- Junior Business Analyst
- IT Project Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Junior Architect
- Project Assistant
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Assistant Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Site Engineer
- and more
Give us a call on 1300 79 80 69 to discuss your staffing needs.