Graduate Placement Program
Our Graduate Placement Program helps you to get your foot in the door of a great company so that you get the opportunity to earn & progress on the job, prove your skills, secure a rewarding job and fast-track your career.
Budding Talents Recruitment has successfully tapped into the skills of graduates to meet the staffing needs of the employers – cost-effectively and efficiently. We offer aspiring graduates a rare opportunity to facilitate their transition from study into successful career jobs.
The employers we represent go by Hire for Attitude and Train for Skills philosophy. While other recruiters may say NO to the graduates lacking work experience, we say WHY NOT? In fact, we have placed more than 4,000 graduates in over 1,000 reputed companies since 2007.
We have several graduate positions available in our host clients and these opportunities are ideal for someone with a degree in commerce, IT or engineering and have prior experience in customer service, administration or internship roles.
Public Relations Assistant
Junior Business Analyst
IT Project Coordinator
Quality Assurance Officer
Our Graduate Placement Program is ideal for someone who:
- Is a recent graduate, willing to learn and determined to succeed
- Has excellent communication skills and can do attitude
- Higher salary is not a priority at this stage but is hungry for knowledge
Our Graduate Placement Program offers you an exciting opportunity to start a career within the corporate sector.
- You get to interview with our host clients who will offer you a job, if successful
- We employ you and hire you out to our host client on a short or long-term basis
- You will be paid a salary between $25 to $50 per hour depending on your skills and experience
- You get opportunity to gain valuable experience, learn new skills and show how you can be a valuable asset to our host client
- You may be offered an ongoing employment by our host client depending on your performance and their future staffing needs
Depending on our host clients' requirements, your main tasks could include:
- Assisting concerned managers with research, reporting, design & testing, analysis, project management, operational coordination, quality control, administrative duties etc.
- Contribute in the day to day operation of the department to increase their productivity, depending on your area of expertise, it could be Finance, Marketing, IT, HRM, Operations, Logistics, Legal or Engineering department
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident or a Graduate Skilled visa holder
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have previous experience in administration, customer service or internship roles
- Have basic Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook skills and industry specific software skills
- Have completed a relevant Bachelor or Master degree with good results
- Display willingness to learn and commit to a long term career in the chosen field
To apply, please register online. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.