Graduate Placement Program
Our Graduate Placement Program helps you to get your foot in the door of a great company so that you get the opportunity to learn, earn & progress on the job, prove your skills, secure a rewarding job and fast-track your career.
If you want to secure a job related to your qualification, we can offer you the opportunity to enter the industry through our Graduate Placement Program.
You will be placed in a temporary graduate role in one of our reputable host companies, which could lead to a rewarding permanent graduate role based on your job performance and their ongoing staffing needs.
Our Graduate Placement Program offers you an exciting opportunity to:
- get your foot in the door of a host company that provides supportive and learning environment
- prove your skills to convince the host company for a permanent role,
- get paid a decent salary while learning, and
- fast-track your career by climbing the corporate ladder.
You will benefit in the following ways:
- Choose the employer - You get to interview with the host company and see if the opportunity suits you.
- Secure the job offer - If successful in the interview, we will employ you and hire out to the host company on a short or long-term contract role.
- Get paid what you are worth - You will be paid a salary of $26 to $36 per hour depending on your skill sets.
- Prove and sell yourself - You will gain valuable work experience, learn new skills and get the opportunity to show how you can be a valuable asset to the host company.
- Grow your career - You may be offered a permanent graduate role by the host company at a higher salary.
We have graduate roles available in most fields of study in medium to large companies from diverse industries. Depending on the host company requirements, your main tasks could include:
- Assisting concerned managers with research, reporting, design & testing, analysis, project management, operational coordination, quality control, administrative duties etc.
- Contribute in the day to day operation of the department to increase their productivity, depending on your area of expertise, it could be Finance, Marketing, IT, HRM, Operations, Logistics, Legal or Engineering department
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident or a valid work visa holder
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have some relevant work or internship experience
- Have Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook skills and industry specific software skills
- Have completed a relevant Bachelor or Master degree with good results
- Display willingness to learn and commit to a long term career in the chosen field
Please apply online now!