We are a staffing agency that specialises in trainee staff and we can help you hire them – fast, efficiently, and cost-effectively. You can complement and support your team with a trainee staff and lower your overall costs as they are keen to work and cost significantly less than regular hires.
You can hire them the way that best suits your requirements:
Temporary Trainee Staff
As the primary employer of the trainee, we take responsibility for their recruitment, training, and administration. We employ them under Australian Traineeship Program (an Australian Government initiative) and hire out to you on a full-time or part-time basis, for as long as you need them.
- They will be our legal employees, alleviating you of any burden associated with employing direct.
- If you run out of work or if things just don’t work out, you can simply hand them back to us at any time with 2 week’s notice.
- You will be completely free of the hassles of paperwork as we handle the payroll, ensure the trainee is work-ready, and organise their online training which they can study at their convenience.
- You may receive tax benefits of claiming the staffing costs as an expense rather than a head count.
Our charge rate is just $29+GST per hour which includes staff salary, liability insurances, superannuation, tuition fees, mentoring costs and PAYG. You simply pay one weekly invoice to us depending on the hours worked by the trainee.
We will source and screen the best possible candidate for your vacant position, who you can hire permanently under Australian Traineeship Program. We will introduce you to an Australian government traineeship representative and suitable registered training organisation to set up their traineeship agreement and training plan.
We charge a placement fee of $3,000+GST upon successful placement. If the staff is not suitable or leaves within the first 3 months, we will find a replacement staff at no extra cost.
There has never been a better time to hire a trainee.
- Eligible employers will receive a wage subsidy from the Australian Government of up to 50% of the Australian Trainee’s gross wage paid.
- The subsidy is available for Australian Trainees commencing between 5 October 2020 and 30 September 2021.
- The wage subsidy is available for a maximum of $7,000 per quarter, per eligible Australian Trainee, for wages paid in the 12-month period from the date of commencement or recommencement.In addition to this, employers may be eligible for a further $4,000 in Government subsidies on top of the wage subsidy when they hire a new trainee doing traineeship for the first time.
Trainees can fill the following roles:
- Administration Assistant, Office Manager
- Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary
- Sales Representative
- Human Resources Management Assistant
- Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant
- Finance Officer, Accounts Assistant, Payroll Officer
- Loan Officer, Mortgage Broker, Insurance Agent
- Network Administrator, Help Desk Officer, Technical Support Officer
- Travel & Tourism Officer, Reservation Officer
- Real Estate Agent
- Logistics Assistant, Warehouse Officer
- Retail Assistant, Customer Service Representative
- Food & Beverage Assistant, Front Office Assistant
- Building Associate
- Civil Engineering Draftsperson
- Mechanical Engineering Draftsperson
- Industrial Designer
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Receptionist
- Health Practice Manager
- Allied Health Assistant
- Community Worker
- Disabilities Services Worker
We have matched more than 5,000 interns, trainees and graduates with over 2,000 Australian businesses since 2007. Hiring a trainee leads to win-win-win situation as it is good for your business, good for trainee’s career growth and good for Australia’s skills building!
Please contact us on 1300 79 80 69 to discuss your business needs or simply complete the online Staff Request Form. We look forward to providing you a star trainee ASAP!