Career Development Placement Program
ONGOING JOB PLACEMENT PROGRAM with placement guaranteed for 1 year!
JOB MARKET REALITY
- You need experience to get a job but you need a job to get experience.
- Most jobseekers will only pay attention to jobs advertised on popular job search sites thus making it a competitive marketplace.
- Most of the advertised job vacancies are managed by recruitment agencies who work for the best interest of employers. They aren't there to help you, they are there to look for flaws and weaknesses in order to eliminate you from the list of applicants.
- Most job vacancies are filled through referrals and internal promotions.
If you want to secure the job you desperately want and deserve, you must market yourself directly to the employers. You can do it yourself by connecting with employers, which can seem quite daunting and overwhelming OR you can let us do it on your behalf. We will market you to potential employers, place you in the right job and support you during the placement.
Budding Talents Recruitment has developed an exciting "ongoing job placement program" called Career Development Placement Program to assist you kick-start your career in Australia. The program is designed to assist:
- Aspiring recent graduates looking to start and strengthen their careers
- New permanent skilled migrants with established overseas track records looking to enter the Australian workforce
If you are a recent graduate with limited or no relevant work experience, you may find it quite challenging to secure a break into your career job and the job hunting process may take you several months without leading to a fruitful outcome.
If you are an international student on Graduate Skilled Visa, you have a very short window of opportunity to secure a year of professional work experience in order to qualify for Permanent Residence Visa.
If you are a recent permanent skilled migrant to Australia, you may be surprised to learn that it may easily take you 6-12 months or longer to secure an appropriate career position after relocating here. You could be one of those many talented and highly qualified individuals who are grossly under-employed after moving to Australia. In fact, many overseas professionals effectively see their careers end in Australia from lack of local work experience, cultural awareness or from poor career transition skills.
Most recruitment agencies will not entertain recent graduates and permanent skilled migrants due to lack of Australian work experience and you must have realised by researching jobsites that the majority of job vacancies are handled by recruitment agencies. The good news is, while they say NO to your job application, at Budding Talents Recruitment, we say WHY NOT?
We have helped thousands of recent graduates and permanent skilled migrants secure job and career outcomes that were previously unattainable through their own efforts. Career Development Placement Program offers aspiring graduates and permanent skilled migrants a rare opportunity to facilitate their transition from study or overseas profession to successful career job in Australia.
Career Development Placement Program is a one year job placement program. Under this program:
- We will market you to a number of potential employers and try to secure interviews.
- We will help you prepare for the interview by providing you useful interview tips and details about the vacant position and the employer so that you have a higher chance of success at the interview.
- Upon successful interview, we will help you negotiate your salary with the employer and our strategy will be to help you get your foot in the door by asking for a reasonable salary of between $45K and $70K pa depending on your qualifications.
- Once you are placed in the ongoing permanent job, we will conduct your performance appraisals after 6 and 12 weeks to help you learn and progress on the job so that you qualify for a payrise.
- We will guarantee your employment for the first 1 year and if it gets terminated within that period, we will find you another similar job as per our terms of business.
- You can stay employed with the company until you decide to look for a better and higher paying job opportunity.
We work with quality employers - small, medium & large - from various industries that value your skills, see you as an investment, are willing to train you on the job, and those who encourage diversity & equal employment opportunity in the workplace.
Our general criteria for acceptance are:
- You must have graduated from a course that is relevant to the area of placement.
- High level of English with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You must have the right attitude (e.g. willingness to learn) and the right aptitude (e.g. communication & job skills).
- You must be the holder of the correct visa valid for at least 1 year and adhere to relevant visa regulations with regards to work conditions.
- Abide by the Career Development Placement Program Terms and Conditions.
You are more likely to get short-listed if you have completed an internship or have some work experience in the related field in Australia or overseas and you have achieved credit to distinction average grade in your university course.
Currently, Career Development Placement Program is available in the areas of Accounting, Business, Information Technology and Engineering. We have placement opportunities available in the following roles:
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Assistant
- HR Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Planning Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
- Sales Consultant
- Legal Assistant
- Public Relations Assistant
- Multimedia Developer
- Software Programmer
- Software Tester
- Network Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Support Technician
- Junior Business Analyst
- IT Project Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Junior Architect
- Project Assistant
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Assistant Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Site Engineer
- and more
The program fee for career advice, interview preparation, salary negotiation, placement and ongoing support during the placement is $4,400.
We offer flexible payment options which allow you to pay our program fee in 4 equal monthly instalments of $1,100.
The program fee will be discounted proportionately if it is a part-time job placement.
You pay the program fee only when you are given a job offer with the confirmed start date by the employer and you accept that offer. NO PLACEMENT, NO FEES.
How to Apply
Please apply online by completing our Online Application Form. Due to excessive demand for placement, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Call us on 1300 79 80 69 for more information.