- You need experience to get a job but you need a job to get experience.
- Most jobseekers will only pay attention to jobs advertised on popular job search sites thus making it a competitive marketplace.
- Most of the advertised job vacancies are managed by recruitment agencies who work for the best interest of employers. They aren't there to help you, they are there to look for flaws and weaknesses in order to eliminate you from the list of applicants.
- Most job vacancies are filled through referrals and internal promotions.
Budding Talents Recruitment has developed an exciting "ongoing job placement program" called Career Development Placement Program to assist you kick-start your career in Australia. The program is designed to assist:
- Aspiring recent graduates looking to start and strengthen their careers
- New permanent skilled migrants with established overseas track records looking to enter the Australian workforce
If you are a recent graduate with limited or no relevant work experience, you may find it quite challenging to secure a break into your career job and the job hunting process may take you several months without leading to a fruitful outcome.
If you are an international student on Graduate Skilled Visa, you have a very short window of opportunity to secure a year of professional work experience in order to qualify for Permanent Residence Visa.
If you are a recent permanent skilled migrant to Australia, you may be surprised to learn that it may easily take you 6-12 months or longer to secure an appropriate career position after relocating here. You could be one of those many talented and highly qualified individuals who are grossly under-employed after moving to Australia. In fact, many overseas professionals effectively see their careers end in Australia from lack of local work experience, cultural awareness or from poor career transition skills.
Most recruitment agencies will not entertain recent graduates and permanent skilled migrants due to lack of Australian work experience and you must have realised by researching jobsites that the majority of job vacancies are handled by recruitment agencies. The good news is, while they say NO to your job application, at Budding Talents Recruitment, we say WHY NOT?
We have helped thousands of recent graduates and permanent skilled migrants secure job and career outcomes that were previously unattainable through their own efforts. Career Development Placement Program offers aspiring graduates and permanent skilled migrants a rare opportunity to facilitate their transition from study or overseas profession to successful career job in Australia.
Career Development Placement Program is a one year job placement program. Under this program:
- We will market you to a number of potential employers and try to secure interviews.
- We will help you prepare for the interview by providing you useful interview tips and details about the vacant position and the employer so that you have a higher chance of success at the interview.
- Upon successful interview, we will help you negotiate your salary with the employer and our strategy will be to help you get your foot in the door by asking for a reasonable salary of between $45K and $70K pa depending on your qualifications.
- Once you are placed in the ongoing permanent job, we will conduct your performance appraisals after 6 and 12 weeks to help you learn and progress on the job so that you qualify for a payrise.
- We will guarantee your employment for the first 1 year and if it gets terminated within that period, we will find you another similar job as per our terms of business
- You can stay employed with the company until you decide to look for a better and higher paying job opportunity
We work with quality employers - small, medium & large - from various industries that value your skills, see you as an investment, are willing to train you on the job, and those who encourage diversity & equal employment opportunity in the workplace.
Our general criteria for acceptance are:
- You must have graduated from a course that is relevant to the area of placement.
- High level of English with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You must have the right attitude (e.g. willingness to learn) and the right aptitude (e.g. communication & job skills).
- You must be the holder of the correct visa valid for at least 1 year and adhere to relevant visa regulations with regards to work conditions.
- Abide by the Career Development Placement Program Terms and Conditions.
You are more likely to get short-listed if you have completed an internship or have some work experience in the related field in Australia or overseas and you have achieved credit to distinction average grade in your university course.
Currently, Career Development Placement Program is available in the areas of Accounting, Business, Information Technology and Engineering roles.
The program fee for career advice, interview preparation, salary negotiation, placement and ongoing support during the placement is $4,400.
We offer flexible payment options which allow you to pay our program fee in 4 equal monthly instalments of $1,100. The program fee will be discounted proportionately if it is a part-time job placement.
You pay the program fee only when you are given a job offer with the confirmed start date by the employer and you accept that offer.
NO PLACEMENT, NO FEES.
Please apply online by completing our Online Application Form. Due to excessive demand for placement, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Call us on 1300 79 80 69 for more information.
We have placed hundreds of graduates and permanent skilled migrants under our Career Development Placement Program in entry-level or support roles and they have worked their way up to achieve challenging and rewarding managerial positions in reputed Australian and multinational companies. We helped them get their foot in the door of corporate Australia and they have worked very hard to get to where they are now. We are very proud of them and they are an inspiration to all the recent graduates and new permanent skilled migrants out there. Below is a randomly selected sample of our alumni and where they are now:
|SN||Candidate Name||Highest Qualification||University||Current Employer||Current Position|
|1||Mr Paryank Sheth||MBA Accounting||Australian Catholic University||Transport for NSW||Finance Manager|
|2||Mr Moon Patel||MBA Accounting||Australian Catholic University||New Era Group||Finance and Administration Manager|
|3||Ms Preet Arora||Master of Professional Accounting||Central Queensland University||Star Uniforms Australia||Accountant|
|4||Mrs Emmie Le||Master of Professional Accounting||Central Queensland University||Kidstuff||Accountant|
|5||Mr Syed Mohammed Ali Zaidi||Masters in Information Technology||Charles Sturt University||RIB Software Pty Ltd||IT Consultant|
|6||Mr Pinak Gosavi||Bachelor of Engineering||Coventry University, UK||Allianz Australia||Digital Analyst|
|7||Ms Surya Pindiprole||Bachelor of Engineering||Gitam Institute of Technology, India||RIB Software Pty Ltd||IT Support Consultant|
|8||Ms Kinnari Vyas||Master in Computer Application||Gujarat University, India||Aline Group Pty Ltd||Digital Marketing Manager|
|9||Mr Ming Li||Master of Accounting||Macquarie University||Caltex Australia||Tax Advisor|
|10||Mr George Hong||Master of Accounting||Macquarie University||Moody's Investors Service||Relationship Manager|
|11||Ms Wendy Ling||Master of Professional Accounting||Macquarie University||Rhodes Docherty & Co||Business & Tax Services Accountant|
|12||Ms Thyaga Keerthipala||Bachelor of Science in Information Technology||Manchester Metropolitan University, UK||Funware Trading||Database Developer|
|13||Mr Vipul Patel||Diploma in IT||TAFE||Gamma Illumination Pty Ltd||System Administrator|
|14||Ms Shobhana Patel||Master of Commerce||Federation University||Peter Vickers and Associates Pty Ltd||Client Relationship Manager|
|15||Ms Phary Phal||Graduate Diploma of Accounting||Federation University||Chartered Accountants Accounting Boutique||SMSF Acccountant|
|16||Ms Rita Nusheiwat||Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering||University of Jordon||Aqualand Australia||Project Engineer|
|17||Ms Aishwarya Khosla||Master of Management||University of Melbourne||QS Enrolment Solutions||HR Coordinator|
|18||Ms Doreen Lek Cheng Goh||Bachelor of Commerce||University of New South Wales||Grosvenor Pirie Management Limited||Fund Accountant/Analyst|
|19||Mr Jim Wang||Bachelor of Commerce||University of New South Wales||Metro Quarry Group||Financial Planning and Analysis Manager|
|20||Mr Vincent Ran||Master of Business||University of South Australia||Plumbers Supply Co||Accountant|
|21||Mr Shrijan Khadka||Master of Professional Accounting||University of Southern Queensland||Woolworths Group||Commercial Advisory Manager|
|22||Mr Nick Tang||Master of Professional Accounting||University of Sydney||Pollard Williams Accountants||Senior Accountant|
|23||Mr Sam Vaez||Master of Engineering Management||University of Technology, Sydney||Lendlease||Mechanical Services Supply Chain Manager|
|24||Mr Prashant Arora||Master of Professional Accounting||University of Wollongong||PlayUp Limited||Chief Financial Officer|
|25||Mr Imran Raza||Bachelor of Science||Usman Institute of Technology, Pakistan||Maia Technology||Java Web Developer|
|26||Ms Stuti Shrestha||Bachelor of Commerce||Western Sydney University||Minett & Partners Chartered Accountants||Senior Auditor|