Earn while you learn!
Australian School Leavers and Permanent Residents of Australia who do not hold any Australian qualifications are encouraged to apply.
These opportunities are ideal for:
• school leavers who do not want to join university right away but want to get into the workforce under a traineeship
• spouses of permanent residents who have followed their partners to Australia and want to start/revive their career by securing a career job as well as a local qualification
STUDY AND WORK can secure you a full-time role in some of Australia's leading organisations, while you receive a nationally recognised qualification and earn money at the same time. We can help you in many aspects:
We can employ and place you into interesting permanent jobs with great companies.
We will pay your salary weekly and ensure that you are provided all your award entitlements. You will receive as a minimum, a national trainee wage award.
As part of your traineeship, you will undertake a nationally recognised qualification delivered online by our partner registered training organisation (RTO) that combines online lessons and on the job experience.
We will provide you with ongoing support to ensure your success in your chosen field.
You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia (for at least 6 months prior to applying).
- Willing to commit to the traineeship agreement. Traineeship duration is about 12 months full time depending on the qualification.
- Must not have completed a qualification equal to, or above a Certificate III, in any discipline. For example, completed Cert III, Cert IV, Diploma or Degree in any discipline will make you ineligible. Exemptions may apply if qualification commenced within 2 years of leaving School OR if completed in the overseas.
Our Traineeship Program combines practical on-the-job experience with a flexible self-paced work based study component delivered online by a reputable Registered Training Organisation.
We have the following traineeships available:
- Administration Assistant, Receptionist, Executive Assistant, Office Manager
- Legal Secretary, Legal Receptionist/Clerk
- Sales Assistant, Sales Representative, Customer Service Representative, Call Centre Operator
- Retail Assistant, Customer Service Assistant, Food Sales Assistant
- Food & Beverage Assistant, Front Office Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant, Marketing Assistant
- Finance Officer, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bookkeeper, Payroll Officer
- Loan Officer, Mortgage Broker, Insurance Agent
- Network Administrator, Help Desk Officer, Technical Support
- Travel & Tourism Assistant, Reservation Staff
- Real Estate Assistant/Agent
- Warehouse Assistant, Dispatch and Receiving Clerk
- Pharmacy Assistant, Pharmacy Sales Assistant
- Health Assistant, Health Administrative Worker (Hospitals)
- Sterilisation Assistant, Instrument Technician (Hospital Sterile Supply Department)
- Allied Health Assistant, Support Worker, Therapy Aide (Community Health)
- Teacher’s Aide (Independent and Public Schools)
- Electronics Technician (Mobile Phone Repair)
As a trainee, you will work full time on-site at a host company and study online for about three hours per week at your convenience.
You will be paid above trainee award wages at $24 per hour.
Usually, the Cert IV courses cost up to $10,000, but you pay nothing as we will cover the Government subsidised tuition fee.
Upon successful application, we will arrange for interviews with the prospective host companies. If you are selected by the host company, we will sign you up under Australian Traineeship Program and ensure that you successfully complete it within 12 months.
You will be employed and paid wages by us while you work for our host company.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.