Earn while you learn!
Australian School Leavers and Permanent Residents of Australia who do not hold any Australian qualifications are encouraged to apply.
These opportunities are ideal for:
• school leavers who do not want to join university right away but want to get into the workforce under a traineeship
• spouses of permanent residents who have followed their partners to Australia and want to start/revive their career by securing a career job as well as a local qualification
Budding Talents Recruitment can secure you a full-time role in some of Australia's leading organisations, while you receive a nationally recognised qualification and earn money at the same time. We can help you in many aspects:
We can employ and place you into interesting permanent jobs with great companies.
We will pay your salary weekly and ensure that you are provided all your award entitlements. You will receive as a minimum, a national trainee wage award.
As part of your traineeship, you will undertake a nationally recognised qualification delivered online by our partner registered training organisation (RTO) that combines online lessons and on the job experience.
We will provide you with ongoing support to ensure your success in your chosen field.
ou need to satisfy the eligibility criteria:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia (for at least 6 months prior to applying).
- Willing to commit to the traineeship agreement. Traineeship duration is about 12 months full time depending on the qualification.
- Must not have completed a qualification equal to, or above a Certificate III, in any discipline. For example, completed Cert III, Cert IV, Diploma or Degree in any discipline will make you ineligible. Exemptions may apply if qualification commenced within 2 years of leaving School OR if completed in the overseas.
Our Traineeship Program combines practical on-the-job experience with a flexible self-paced work based study component delivered online by a reputed RTO (Registered Training Organisation).
We have the following traineeships available:
Qualification Name (Certificate IV in:)
|Banking Services||Credit and Loans Officer|
|Business Administration||Administration Assistant, Office Manager, Receptionist|
|Business Administration (Legal)||Legal Secretary|
|Business Administration (Medical)||Medical Receptionist|
|Business to Business Sales||Sales Representative|
|Customer Engagement||Call Centre Operator|
|Human Resources||Human Resource Assistant|
|Marketing and Communication||Marketing Assistant|
|General Insurance||Insurance Agent|
|Logistics||Despatching and Receiving Clerk|
|Warehousing Operations||Store person|
|Mortgage Broking||Finance Broker|
|Retail Management||Retail Supervisor|
|Travel and Tourism||Travel Consultant|
|Employment Services||Careers Counsellor, Recruitment Consultant|
|Information Technology Support||ICT Customer Support Officer|
|Information Technology Networking||Network Administrator|
|Cyber Security||ICT Support Technician|
|Hospitality||Hotel Service Manager|
|Dental Assisting||Dental Assistant|
|Ageing Support||Aged or Disabled Carer|
|Community Services||Welfare Support Worker|
As a trainee, you will work full time on-site at a host company and study online for about three hours per week at your convenience.
Usually, the courses cost up to $10,000, but you only pay the Government subsidised tuition fee of $1,000 which can be paid in small instalments. It will be refunded to you in full by Budding Talents Recruitment when you complete the traineeship, thus costing you nothing!
Upon successful application, we will arrange for interviews with the prospective host companies. If you are selected by the host company, we will sign you up under Australian Traineeship Program and ensure that you successfully complete it within 12 months.
You will be employed and paid wages by Budding Talents Recruitment while you work for our host company.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.