Are you finding it difficult to secure a job in your profession due to lack of local work experience?
We can help you get over the frustration of the paradoxical situation: “You need local work experience to get a job and you need a job to get local experience.”
We are a "Jobseeker's Agent" and we work on your behalf to help you find the job you want!
Why is it so difficult to find a job as a recent graduate or skilled migrant?
- About 90% of the advertised job vacancies are managed by recruitment agencies who work for the best interest of employers. They aren't there to help you, they are there to look for flaws and weaknesses in order to eliminate you from the list of applicants.
- About 35% of the job vacancies are never advertised by the employer, they are filled through referrals and internal promotions.
- Most Australian employers want to hire people who have "Australian work experience" and can "hit the ground running".
How can STUDYANDWORK help?
If you want to secure that job you desperately want and deserve, you must market yourself directly to the potential employers by bypassing the tough competition in the job market. However, you may not have the skills, time, contacts or confidence to "knock the door" of the potential employers. We can help you get your foot in the door of an employer through our Australian Job Placement Program.
What kind of job opportunities are available?
We have job opportunities available in:
- Human Resources,
- Information Technology,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Customer Service
- and more
What kind of support will you get?
We will support you throughout the process from preparing for an interview to the getting a promotion on the job.
- We will identify your skills, strengths, preferences and prepare a solid profile.
- We will market you to a number of potential employers to secure interviews.
- We will help you prepare for the interview by providing interview tips, key requirements of the vacant position, software training recommendations, and details of company background.
- We will help you negotiate your salary with the employer.
- We will help you find a suitable accomodation if you are relocating to a regional area.
- We will conduct performance appraisals with the help of your supervisor to let you know where you stand and how you can learn and progress.
- We will make a recommendation to the employer to increase your salary after 3 months of employment.
- We will maintain contact with you during your employment to ensure you are getting the best out of the opportunity.
What are the eligibility requirements?
You must meet the following requirements:
- Have a recognised Australian or overseas qualification.
- Have some relevant work experiennce gained through an Australian internship or overseas professional career.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Have a visa with work rights, valid for at least 1 year.
Where are the job opportunities?
We can help you find a job in the main cities as well as the regional areas of Australia:
- Sydney NSW
- Melbourne VIC
- Brisbane QLD
- Perth WA
- Adelaide SA
- Gold Coast QLD
- Sunshine Coast QLD
- Logan City QLD
- Redland City QLD
- Toowoomba QLD
- Ipswich QLD
- Cairns QLD
- Bundaberg QLD
- Canberra ACT
- Queanbeyan NSW
- Lismore NSW
- Byron Bay NSW
- Newcastle NSW
- City of Lake Macquarie NSW
- Central Coast NSW
- Wollongong NSW
- Wagga Wagga NSW
- Dubbo NSW
- Bathurst NSW
- Orange NSW
- Geelong VIC
- Bendigo VIC
- Wodonga VIC
- Shepparton VIC
- Kingston City VIC
- Latrobe City VIC
- Hobart TAS
- Darwin NT
How much will you earn?
You will get paid a salary of at least $50,000 per annum plus other employment benefits for a full-time role.
How long will you work for the employer?
We will guarantee your employment for the first three months but you can work for your employer for as long as you wish or needed.
How much does it cost to participate in Australian Job Placement Program?
Please note that we charge a program fee of $4,000 which can be paid in 4 monthly instalments after getting the job offer. You will pay $1,000 when starting the job and $1,000 after getting your first, second and third monthly salary.
We have placed more than 5,000 graduates and skilled migrants in over 2,000 host companies since 2007, with almost all of them extremely happy with our placement service. Don't just take our words for it, please read our Success Stories and Google reviews.
How to get started?
We have matched more than 5,000 jobseekers with over 2,000 Australian and multinational companies since 2007. Below are a randomly selected sample of employing organisations: